Here are some poems, composed by a puppet,

some are my own and some of them not.

You can like one, or quite like them all,

or simply not like them a hell of a lot.


x



Sunday 22 April 2012

Fond by Joletta Thorburn


Arms reach toward you like branches
Surrounding the expanse of the mass
That lies beside me on soft furnishings
Searching for breath, for a resting place
Intertwined in your embrace.
Can’t even call you a lover

Or even a brother for that would cause concern.
Dear friend would be more fitting
For there be a clear, deep fondness
So gentle, uncomplicated and pure that I would like to share with you
4 giant words: I REALLY ( really ) LIKE YOU.
Could fall asleep beside you and forget to mow the lawn.

From: Abracadabra Boombastic

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joletta, it's Adrian. I remember when you attended my Children's Theatre Workshop many years ago. I am so pleased to see that you are continuing with your creative journey. Wishing you all the very best.

    ReplyDelete